These are the conditions you are asked to sign if you foster for SGS
1. Not to use the dog/s for breeding, racing, hunting or sport or allow the dog/s to annoy any livestock on or around farmland whilst in my care.
2. Not to part with the dog/s other than to return it to the organisation.
3. To consult with the organisation in relation to veterinary treatment required by the dog/s unless in an emergency where immediate treatment will be
4. To keep the dog/s ONLEASH at ALL and muzzled times whilst in public places. Exceptions may only be made with express permission from the SGS Team.
5. To only allow the dog/s offleash in safely fully secured areas. During any such time the dog/s MUST be MUZZLED.
6. Should the dog go missing I will notify Scottish Greyhound Sanctuary IMMEDIATELY followed by the police and dog warden.
7. To house the dog/s inside and not keep in an out building, shed or kennel.
8. To ensure the dog/s wears a collar and identity disk provided at all
times and is never left tied up outdoors in a public place.
9. I understand that should the organisation have reason to believe the dog/s is not being looked after to the expected standard, or if I breach any of the conditions above, the organisation reserves the right to remove the dog/s from my care.